New issue of Corrosion News
21 September, 2017
Corrosion News is a newsletter published twice a year by Swerea KIMAB, in collaboration with French Corrosion Institute. Corrosion News publishes news from the organisation focussing on corrosion and on how our research is applied in the industry.
In this issue you can read about:
- Soil – A new membership program, with focus on corrosion and corrosion protection.
- A biogas plant – Galvanic effect caused a corrosion damage
- Investigation of hydrogen properties in metals – meso and micro-scale techniques
- Hello there ... with Daniel Ejdeholm, Swerea KIMAB.
- 50 years of corrosion testing.
Download Corrosion News #12 2017 (3.06 MB)