On a scientific foundation, together with researchers and clients throughout the world, we deliver research findings and innovations that strengthen industry. Within our MRC we create regular networking opportunities for partners in industry, public administrations, materials suppliers and researchers. This includes project meetings, seminars, conferences and courses.
A significant share of research at Swerea KIMAB is conducted within our members' programmes (Member Research Consortia (MRC)). About 180 companies from around the world are now members. An MRC comprises a number of companies that share common interests. Together, they formulate projects that are carried out in close collaboration with Swerea KIMAB.
Contacts and more information about MRC activities can be found under Collaboration/Member programmes.
Our Member Research Consortia (MRC):
- Automotive Corrosion
- Centre for Heat Treatment
- Centre for Joining & Structures (CJS)
- Coil Coating
- Computational Tools for Alloy Design
- Corrosion in Oil & Gas Production
- Corrosion in Pulp & Paper Industry
- Corrosion Protection
- Corrosion Test Methods
- Low Alloy Steels & Casting
- Marine Corrosion (Off-shore)
- Materials in Machining
- Metallography & Micro Analysis
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Polymeric Materials in Corrosive Environments
- Powder Metallurgy
- Process Monitoring
- Surface Technology
- Wet Corrosion