On a scientific foundation, together with researchers and clients throughout the world, we deliver research findings and innovations that strengthen industry. Within our MRC we create regular networking opportunities for partners in industry, public administrations, materials suppliers and researchers. This includes project meetings, seminars, conferences and courses.
A significant share of research at Swerea KIMAB is conducted within our members' programmes (Member Research Consortia (MRC)). About 180 companies from around the world are now members. An MRC comprises a number of companies that share common interests. Together, they formulate projects that are carried out in close collaboration with Swerea KIMAB.
Contacts and more information about MRC activities can be found under Collaboration/Member programmes.
Our Member Research Consortia (MRC):
- Analytical Chemistry & Metallography
- Automotive Corrosion
- Centre for Heat Treatment
- Centre for Joining and Structures (CJS)
- Coil Coating
- Computational Tools for Alloy Development
- Corrosion in Oil and Gas Production
- Corrosion Properties of Polymers
- Corrosion Protection
- Corrosion in Pulp and Paper Industry
- Corrosion Test Methods
- Low Alloyed Steels and Casting
- Marine Corrosion (Off-Shore)
- Materials in Machining
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Powder Materials
- Surface Technology
- Wet Corrosion