The Process Monitoring (PROC) member programme provides you with a contact network and offers participation in the research and development of new techniques of on-line process monitoring.
As a member you will get access to cutting edge techniques and information about analytical process monitoring. We inform our network about new discoveries and test new applications for the industry.
Our advanced test facility comprises of both mobile and stationary equipment on which wedevelop lab methods for prototypes and sensors adapted to monitoring industrial processes. Together we solve your challenges and find practical solutions.
Knowledge and technique development
As a member you will be able to:
- Network with companies that have similar challenges to you.
- Get access to information about the latest techniques and how you can benefit from them.
- Participate in research projects together with industry, scientists and equipment companies.
This selection of former projects will give you an idea of what our research is about. Our priority is always to create applicable results that add value to your business.
- Development of on-line sensors for chemical analysis of process liquids.
- Evaluation of a new hand-held LIBS and comparison to a hand-held XRF
- Development of UV technology for sensitive measurement of oil on surfaces.
Read more about two selected examples from our research:
Would you like to become a member?
Contact us and we will tell you all about how you can become a part of our member programme. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have.
Member page - log in
Are you already a member? Log in to the member page here.