Swerea SWECAST possesses a great deal of competence in environmental matters, particularly with regard to the Swedish manufacturing industry. Every year we carry out a wide variety of environment-related assignments, including everything from providing advice on relatively simple matters such as contacts with government agencies, to complex studies of environmental issues in relation to specific companies.
Our aim is to help increase the profitability for our clients while contributing to the development of an environmentally sustainable society.
On behalf of the Swedish Foundry Association’s membership, Swerea SWECAST provides a complete register of all environmental legislation that applies to the foundry branch. That and related information on such matters as REACH, waste management and environmental reporting is available on the website of the Swedish Foundry Association.
We can provide advanced consulting services in such areas as:
• Co-ordination of all company environmental measures, acting as a sort of ”external environmental director”
• Calculations of company’s environmental footprint
• Buying and selling companies (”Due Diligence”)
• Noise surveys
• Contaminated soil analysis
• Environmental management/quality control/systematic work environment management
• Permit application reviews and environmental impact statements
• Notification of environmentally hazardous activities
• Inspections and sample-taking
• Waste classification per relevant ordinances; landfill requirements
• Waste management
• Alternative uses of waste products
• Self-inspection/inspection programmes
• Environmental education
• Studies of outdoor areas
• Risk analysis
• Chemicals management
• Purchase of cleaning equipment
• Environmental reporting
For additional information, contact Peter Nayström, firstname.lastname@example.org